Wednesday, April 22, 2009

just a couple of notes

While I have a couple ideas for future posts, I seem to be a little low on motivation at the moment. So here's just a quick little note to let you all know that the bashful vegan is still bashful, still vegan, and still a Disney geek - and I do plan to post more in the future.

For today, I want to share with you all the most amazing e-zine *ever* - AllEars. Yes, I know I tend to go on and on about the website, but I haven't mentioned the newsletter before. It's an amazing way to get a bit of Pixie Dust dropped in your e-mail box every week. And don't just take my word for it - this newsletter just published its 500th issue, and they've topped over 117,000 subscribers! Is that amazing or what? Their latest issue talks about how the newsletter has grown - and it's just chock-full of happy Disney stuff. Here's the link to sign up: AllEars - the unofficial newsletter about Walt Disney World

And for a bit of Disney news: Spoodles, a mediterranean restaurant located at Disney's Boardwalk Resort, is set to close soon, and will re-open this fall as Kouzzina by Cat Cora, a celebrity chef from the Food Network's Iron Chef series. Now, I don't actually know that much about Cat Cora, and I have no particular reason to think that this restaurant will "veggie friendly", but I will say that Chef Cat Cora clearly has her heart in the right place, so I have high hopes. She has joined the fight to protect Canadian seals, and pledged to boycott all Canadian seafood.

That's it for today. Happy Disney Dining!

1 comment:

*reyanna* said...

This is great, Kitty! I'm definitely going to have to look into this! :)