Sunday, May 31, 2009

amazing disney dining review

For anyone planning a trip to Walt Disney World, you've just got to check out this new blog by Vegan Satori. This vegan has given a nice, long, detailed report of his latest vegan Disney dining experiences, just full of photos and tasty morsels of advice. I must confess that I actually learned a few things from him...

which leads me to an apology, and a word of advice. According to Vegan Satori, the standard buns used for the veggie burgers at the counter-service locations are *not* vegan, as I had been previously told. Either I received some incorrect information, or they changed at some point. There *are* vegan buns available - but you have to ask. I will follow up on this when I can, but in the meantime, if this is a concern for you, please *ask*before taking anything for granted.

To end this on a positive note, though, this new blogger reported getting some good service where others have not, leading me once again to believe that most of the bad experiences I hear about are the exception, and that for the most-part, Disney cast members continue to go out of their way to take care of us.

Happy Disney Dining!

No comments: