Wednesday, December 15, 2010

i'm back!

Okay, major updates coming soon. I have returned from a wonderful week at Walt Disney World, and I have pictures and stories! This post is mostly just a teaser as getting back to the real world has me completely zonked, but yes, there will real updates very soon.

Just a brief overall thought about the trip: from a vegan food standpoint, it was better than my last trip. I think this was based on two things: luck, and lower expectations. There were a couple of big disappointments last year, so I went into this trip not expecting too much, and instead had a couple of pleasant surprises. There *is* good vegan food to be had at the World. You just have to know where to look, don't be afraid to speak up, and keep your expectations reasonable.

So, more coming soon. I'll just share two happy thoughts before I wrap this up: Babycakes NYC bakery ROCKS, and Chef TJ is my hero. :-)

No comments: