Sunday, December 27, 2009

a bashful vegan WDW holiday - day 6

Thursday, December 10 - same old breakfast. :-)

Actually, this is going to be my shortest post of the trip. Lunch was just left-over salad and a bagel in our room. I wanted something light, because I knew that dinner would special...

And here's where I have to ask for your patience. You see, this was the night I ate at 'Ohana, and had the most amazing meal of my entire life! Chef TJ out-did himself, creating a 7 course vegan FEAST just for me! So why is this post the shortest one? Because this meal was so special, was so incredibly amazing, that I just have to share it with as many people as possible. So I have written a nice detailed article on this meal alone, and submitted it to AllEars, in the hopes of getting a "guest blogger" spot. If all goes well, I will be posting a link here on my blog soon. Trust me - it's worth a look, if not a read. If for some reason that doesn't happen, I promise that it will get posted *somewhere*, in its entirety, sometime soon.

No comments: