Sunday, December 27, 2009

a bashful vegan WDW holiday - day 9

Sunday, December 13 - our last day. Breakfast in the room and off to make the most of our last few hours.

Just one more meal to report, and it's a repeat. I knew that we'd be on a plane around dinner-time, so I wanted to make sure I at least got a real lunch, so we hit one of my favorites - Sunshine Seasons, in the Land pavilion at Epcot. Once again, I got the Tofu and Vegetable Noodle Bowl from the Asian station. Given that this is tasty and filling, and that no manager is required to place the order, this will remain one of my favorites.

I also noticed some decent vegan side items available here. Available in one of the cold cases, between the "stations", they had a variety of different types of salads, including Tabbouleh, and this Cous-Cous salad (both vegan). It was actually pretty tasty, though too much food for me after the tofu noodle bowl. It's probably something I could have bought and brought back to the room to eat later. I'll have to remember that for next time.


Well, that's all folks. After lunch at Sunshine Seasons, we headed back to the resort for our shuttle to the airport. And now it's back to life as usual, in central Ohio. Thanks for reading, and Happy Disney Dining!

1 comment:

EllieBee said...

Thanks Kitty for the insight! We are doing a one day quick trip to the Magic Kingdom and as a vegan, I'm always worried about not having anything to eat. Your blog entries were interesting and helpful.